Morning Course: Starts 21 July 2020 (Tuesdays 9am - 11.15am)
Evening Course: Starts 21 July 2020 (Tuesdays 7pm - 9.15pm)
The KAIROS Course is a nine-session, interactive course on the world Christian movement, designed to educate, inspire and challenge believers to active and meaningful participation.
KAIROS covers four major areas:
- Biblical – We discover that mission lies at the center of God’s concern and that an overriding theme throughout the whole Bible is God blessing His people to be a blessing to all people groups.
- Historical – God’s mission purpose can be seen throughout history. We gain much from studying the past successes and failures of the church in the area of mission expansion.
- Strategic – We learn about strategy and key mission strategies that bear fruit in reaching unreached people groups in today’s world. Every believer and church has a significant role to play.
- Cultural – Mission involves crossing cultures. We learn what culture is and see what it takes to communicate and make disciples in a culture different from our own.
KAIROS uses a variety of learning methods and activities such as:
- Devotional teaching
- Prayer for least-reached peoples
- Video teachings / readings / worksheets
- Small group interaction
- Special cultural activities
We run 2 courses per year (one in the mornings and the other in the evenings).